Saturday 10 May 2014

Day 17 Recovery

Saturday Day 17


I slept well last night and before bed used a free meditation Ap to help me relax. It was recommended to me by a friend who himself has dealt with pain issues. It’s called Headspace and the initial programme is 10 minutes for 10 days. I’m going to do it and see how it goes. The website is here if anyone’s interested http://www.getsomeheadspace.com/. I woke up however with the usual pain in my right leg and it has persisted for most of the day. This is the most worrying aspect of my recovery and I hope to get some answers and help on Monday at the Doctor’s. My hamstrings have been really tight again and stretching them has caused pain so I obviously stopped. I went for a walk which was pleasant and it was good to feel the sun on my body. I’m lucky really to go through this in Thailand with heat and sun most of the time. I wouldn’t fancy it in the wet and cold of the North of England where I am from. The headache from yesterday was slept away thankfully as this was starting to be rather persistent towards the end of the day. Off to bed now and another meditation session to help me get off to sleep I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment