Sunday 18 May 2014

Day 23, 24 and 25 Recovery

Friday Day 23
Saturday Day 24
Sunday Day 25


I’ve moved from a daily blog now as the days seem to be following a very similar pattern. After rising early with a certain amount of stiffness I have been for a short walk. This alleviates the stiffness and my back although weak feels pretty good after this. The only problem I have been facing is the feeling of exhaustion that occurs around mid-morning. Each day I have been forced to lie down and sleep for a couple of hours as I cannot do anything else. I think this might be a medication issue as I haven’t been doing anything extreme or over exerting myself. I will talk to the doctor tomorrow about this. Sitting has become more comfortable and I am now able to sit at the table without any discomfort in my leg or back. Getting up off the chair however is difficult and this is when I feel my back is at its weakest. My wound feels pretty good and as the picture shows it is not pleasant but has healed very nicely. I am looking forward to seeing the doctor tomorrow and getting to the bottom of the exhaustion problem as I feel this is the only issue holding me back at the moment. If I can have a week of normality I think and hope my back will be strong enough for a return to work in a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment