Wednesday 14 May 2014

Day 21 Recovery

Wednesday Day 21


Another decent day for the record. Much the same as yesterday. the day started slowly and it took a while to get moving but once the initial stiffness alleviated I felt much more comfortable. A bit of early morning exercise (a short walk near the house) was followed with relaxation during the heat of the day. I exercised again in the late afternoon taking another short walk. I still have a small amount of right leg pain but this is like yesterday significantly less than previous days. I think the medication is right in terms of pain relief. I will talk to the doctor further about this as although helping with pain the medication really makes me drowsy. My wound feels great and the lack of staples is comfortable. My back generally still feels weak and the muscles still need to be developed to be able to support me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment