Thursday 15 May 2014

Day 22 Recovery

Thursday Day 22


A strange day today. I woke up very early as my daughter had to go to school. After a good night’s sleep I felt fine and after breakfast and taking my medicine we set off to Rachel’s school in the car with my wife driving. We arrived at the school and I dropped her off. I then walked for about a kilometre and got a taxi back home. Upon arriving home I felt completely shattered. This was surprising as I hadn’t done any more physical exercise than previously. I can only put this down to getting up very early or the medication and the earlier time of taking it. I will do the same routine tomorrow and see if this occurs again. Other than that the day has gone fairly smooth. I have had very little pain in my right leg and was able to do limited exercise later on in the day. Although my back still feels weak I am confident that after every passing day its getting stronger and the muscles are developing nicely. I feel very confident that once off the medication and when my wound which is healing nicely feels fine I’ll be able to return to work and start living a normal life again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment